Cinnamon is a good source of manganese, a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for brain and body health.
- 1 cup - strongly brewed black tea
- 40 - cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 - oranges, sliced into wedges
- 2 - small apples, cubed
- 3 TBSP - raw honey
- 2 cups - packed mint leaves
- 2-3 TBSP - fresh lime juice
- 2-3 TBSP - fresh lemon juice
- 1 - lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 - lime thinly sliced
- 480 ml - kombucha
- 25 oz - sparkling water
- 1 Create the cardamon black tea concentrate first to let the tea have time to cool. Empty black tea out from two tea bags. In a pot, add the black tea and cardamom into 1 cup of cold water, and bring to boil. Let steep for 20 minutes. Strain, then add the honey while it’s cooling down.
- 2 To create the mocktail, add all of the ingredients into a large pitcher or sangria bowl. Give it all a good stir and then add the cardamom black tea concentrate once it’s cooled.
- 3 Allow it to sit a several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, to let the flavors come together.
- 4 To serve, pour into glasses, grabbing some of the fruit for each glass.