Cucumbers contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin that appears to play an important role in your brain health
- ½ cucumber chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 mint leaf (alter for desired taste)
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Blend ingredients together
- 2 Consume immediately or store in a tightly sealed mason jar in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- 3 If consuming at a later time, shake thoroughly prior to consumption.
NATURALLY NORA TIPS:
- Having trouble with your bowel movements? Cucumber skin contains insoluble fibre which helps bulk your stool. Consume this smoothie when you first wake up to kick start your bowels for the day.
- Struggling with acid reflux? Consuming this smoothie can help suppress acute symptoms by temporarily raising the stomach’s pH due to it’s high water content