96% of iceberg lettuce is water, making it one of the top hydrating vegetables. Staying hydrated, promotes circulation, helping nutrients and oxygen (through the blood) get to the brain improving mental focus and concentration.
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups of baby spinach and/or baby kale
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 boiled eggs, diced or sliced
- 6 sliced green onions (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish)
- 8 p of cooked bacon, chopped roughly
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen peas
- 1/2 cup full fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 Combine the Greek yogurt, mayo, sugar, salt, pepper, and chopped dill and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- 2 Layer the iceberg lettuce on the bottom of your glass bowl followed by a layer of spinach and kale.
- 3 Layer tomatoes on top of lettuce
- 4 Layer hard boiled eggs on top of tomatoes
- 5 Add bacon on top of eggs
- 6 Add frozen peas on top of bacon (they will defrost on their own by the time you serve salad)
- 7 Spread the dressing over the peas using a spatula in one even layer and sprinkle with extra dill and green onions for garnish.