As a warm welcome into the Memory Morsels community, Joyous Health will be contesting two of her books to one lucky winner!
How to enter:
- Step 1: Log on to instagram
- Step 2: Follow @memorymorsels & @joyoushealth on instagram
- Step 3: Comment on this image:
#GIVEAWAY: As a warm welcome into the Memory Morsels community, @joyoushealth will be contesting two of her cookbooks to one lucky winner! Details below! …………………………………………. [HOW TO ENTER] 1. Follow @memorymorsels & @joyoushealth on instagram 2. Along with eating superfoods, social engagement is a major benefit to your brain health. In the comments below, tag a friend that you love to dine with for a chance to win two Joyous Health cookbooks (1 copy of Joyous Health & 1 copy of Joyous Detox) 3. Open to Canadian Residents only!
“Along with eating superfoods, social engagement is a major benefit to brain health. Tag a friend who you love to dine with for a chance to win two Joyous Health cookbooks (1 copy of Joyous Health & 1 copy of Joyous Detox)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Campaign URL.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Women’s Brain Health Initiative as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 7, 2017 at 8:00am EST and ending September 14, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by September 14, 2017 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on instagram at Campaign URL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Women’s Brain Health Initiative.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one copy of Joyous Health cookbook and one copy of Joyous Detox cookbook. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Women’s Brain Health Initiative. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Women’s Brain Health Initiative’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Women’s Brain Health Initiative to use Winners name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Women’s Brain Health Initiative. Winner will be notified by direct message on instagram and email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Women’s Brain Health Initiative shall have no liability for Winnerâ€™s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Women’s Brain Health Initiative’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERâ€™S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., text), You understand and agree that Women’s Brain Health Initiative, anyone acting on behalf ofWomen’s Brain Health Initiative, andWomen’s Brain Health Initiative’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions:Women’s Brain Health Initiative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondWomen’s Brain Health Initiative’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Women’s Brain Health Initiative may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken byWomen’s Brain Health Initiative.Women’s Brain Health Initiative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Women’s Brain Health Initiative has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made,Women’s Brain Health Initiative reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessWomen’s Brain Health Initiative and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Women’s Brain Health Initiative:
30 St. Clair Ave W, Suite 900
Toronto, ON M4V 3A1