Mangoes are packed with vitamin B6, which is essential for maintaining, if not improving, brain function. Vitamin B6 and other B vitamins are crucial for maintaining healthy brain neurotransmitters and also help in supporting a healthy mood as well as healthy sleep patterns
Mixed Green Salad with Mango, Sesame Seeds & Ginger Yogurt Dressing
10 mins 4
- 5 oz. (5 cups) mixed baby greens (SALAD INGREDIENT)
- 1 mango, cubed (SALAD INGREDIENT)
- 2 Tbs. lightly toasted sesame seeds (SALAD INGREDIENT)
- 1-1/2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar (DRESSING)
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped shallot (DRESSING)
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger (DRESSING)
- 2 tsp. thinly sliced mint leaves (DRESSING)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (DRESSING)
- 1/3 cup plain full fat yogurt (DRESSING)
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil (DRESSING)
- 1 In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, shallot, ginger, mint, 1/8 tsp. salt, and a few grinds of pepper.
- 2 Stir in the yogurt and olive oil.
- 3 In a large bowl, season the greens and cucumbers with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper and toss with enough dressing to lightly coat. Toss with the sesame seeds and serve.