SUPERFOOD // OATS
Recipe Credit: Naturally Nora
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oat Flour
- ¼ cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1 cup Water
- ¾ cup Medjool Dates
- ¼ cup Hemp Seeds
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Preheat your oven to 325F and line a square baking tray with parchment paper.
- 2 Make the oat flour by adding rolled oats into a blender and blending until it has become a fine flour. Transfer the oat flour into a large bowl.
- 3 Add dates and water into the blender and blend until smooth, then add into the bowl with flour.
- 4 Combine all remaining ingredients into the bowl with flour and dates and fold together until everything is well incorporated.
- 5 Transfer the mixture into the parchment lined pan, and spread it out evenly across the pan.
- 6 Place the pan into the pre-heated oven for about 20-25 minutes. It should feel firm when you touch it.
- 7 Remove pan from the oven and set aside for five minutes. Once slightly cooled, remove it from the pan and transfer to a cooling rack for another ten minutes.
- 8 Cut into granola bar sized pieces, about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.