SUPERFOOD // KALE
Recipe Credit: Naturally Nora
Warming Kale Salad
10 mins 4
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale (about 8 loose cups chopped)
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a small-medium fry pan. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the onions, salt, and sugar. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the onions are softened.
- 2 Transfer to a blender, pour in the balsamic, and blend until smooth.
- 3 Pour the dressing over the kale and massage thoroughly with your hands.
- 4 Toss with pine nuts and goat cheese. May be served warm right away, or cold for leftovers.