Berries change the way the neurons in the brain communicate with each other. These changes can prevent inflammation that can lead to brain cell damage and thereby improve movement control and function.
- 1 cup - fresh raspberries
- 2 - fresh plums
- 1/2 cup - strawberries
- 1/2 cup - fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup - whole fresh basil leaves roughly torn
- 1/3 cup - fresh mint leaves roughly torn
- 1/2 - bottle dry rosé wine
- 1 cup - sparkling water
- A handful of ice cubes
- 1 Combine all ingredients, add ice, serve immediately!