SUPERFOOD // CHIA
Recipe Credit: Naturally Nora
- 1 cup Almond milk or Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Cardamom
- Pinch Cloves
- Option: Instead of spices, you can steep a chai tea bag in ¼ cup hot water and use ¼ cup less milk.
- 1 Combine almond milk with spices or with steeped chai tea then add in the chia seeds. Stir to remove any clumps.
- 2 Allow to sit for at least forty minutes, but preferably overnight. Keep the mixture in the fridge to keep it fresh and to allow it to become firmer.
- 3 Tip: This is a great breakfast that can be made quickly before bed and enjoyed in the morning.