Studies show that coconut oil can reduce the beta-amyloid plaque in the brain that causes Alzheimer’s.
Coconut Butter Bark
20 mins 12-15
- 2 cups - melted coconut butter
- 2 TBSP - honey
- 1/2 cup - unsalted hazelnuts
- 1/2 TSP - vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup - pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup - roughly chopped pistachios
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 In a large bowl of hot water, place a smaller bowl into the large bowl, and put the coconut butter and honey into the smaller bowl to slowly melt. Give it a good stir to fully blend.
- 2 Add in the vanilla extract.
- 3 Carefully pour the melted coconut butter and honey mixture out on a tray lined with saran wrap. Sprinkle as much pomegranates, pistachios, and coconut flakes as you wish