SUPERFOOD // BUCKWHEAT
Recipe Credit: Naturally Nora
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Bok Choy, chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup Sauerkraut
- 3 heads Garlic, minced
- 125 grams Soba Noodles
- 2 piece Green Onion, sliced
- 1½ tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 3 tbsp Grapeseed Oil (or other neutral oil) // Dressing
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos // Dressing
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar // Dressing
- 1 tsp Ginger, fresh, grated // Dressing
- ½ tsp Cumin // Dressing
- ½ tsp Paprika // Dressing
- 1 Take sauerkraut out of the fridge and place ⅓ cup of it beside the stove.
- 2 Cook the soba noodles – bring water up to a boil, then add the noodles and cook as per package directions, or around 5 to 7 minutes. Strain when finished.
- 3 Add the broccoli, bok choy, cilantro, and garlic to a medium pan and over medium-high heat. Use two tablespoons of water to saturate the vegetables and allow them to steam for five minutes. After five minutes, add the sauce and cook for another five minutes. Turn off the heat, then add in the sauerkraut and mix around.
- 4 Add cooked noodles into a bowl and top with vegetables and garnish with black sesame seeds and green onion.