Eggs are high in choline, which is an essential nutrient that aids brain function in adults. Choline is used to maintain the structure of all cell membranes. Choline also serves as the key ingredient in the manufacture of neurotransmitters, so that brain cells can communicate between each other and with muscle cells.
- 2 - slices of sourdough bread
- 1 TBSP - goats milk butter
- 2 - duck eggs
- 1 TSP - coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: basil microgreens
- 1 Toast your sourdough bread and spread with goats milk butter.
- 2 Melt coconut oil in a pan, then crack 2 duck eggs leaving yolk in tact.
- 3 Cover pan with lid for about 2 minutes until eggs are cooked over easy/medium.
- 4 With spatula, cut the duck eggs in half in the frying pan and place each egg on top of the buttered sourdough bread.
- 5 Garnish with salt, pepper and basil microgreens.