This Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Overnight Oats is a great way to start the day and stay fuelled up! Make sure to refrigerate the overnight oats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Did you know thattThe antioxidants in berries can reduce cognitive disorders including dementia and Alzheimer’s by decreasing inflammation and cell death in the brain.Peanut Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter (divided)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (divided)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1.5 cups Oats (quick)
- 1.5 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 cups Strawberries (finely chopped)
- 1 Add half of the peanut butter and half of the maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined.
- 2 Stir in the oats and chia seeds until combined. Cover and let sit for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 3 To prepare the strawberries, add chopped strawberries to a bowl with remaining maple syrup. Stir to coat the strawberries in the syrup then cover and let rest in the fridge until oats are ready.
- 4 To serve, divide the peanut butter oats evenly between jars. Top with equal amounts of the sweetened strawberries (and their juices) and remaining peanut butter.