Chia is a great source of Omega-3 fats, which have been shown to help improve memory.
Pumpkin Berry Chia Pudding
10 mins 1
- 1/3 cup - pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup - coconut milk (from the can)
- 1/4 cup - water
- 1/2 TSP - cinnamon
- 1 TSP - raw honey (add a bit more of you prefer more sweetness)
- 1/8 TSP - nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP - vanilla
- 1/2 TSP - freshly grated ginger
- 2 TBSP - chia seeds
- 2 TBSP - goji berries
- 1 In a blender, blend all the ingredients except for the chia and goji berries.
- 2 Once blended pour the mixture into a container and mix in your chia and goji berries. Mix thoroughly to prevent any clumps, then cover to let set in refrigerator. I prefer make it a night ahead so I can have it as breakfast, but if your in a time pinch – I would let it sit for at least 2 hours. The longer it sits the better. If you want this for dessert, I would plan to make it around lunch time.
- 3 Drizzle a little extra coconut milk on top if desired!