Chaga has the highest ORAC level (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) of any natural food. This means it contains extremely high levels of antioxidants which help to fight free-radicals reducing the risk of brain related diseases.
- 4 - eggs
- 1⁄4 cup - coconut milk
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1 - banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp - coconut flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups - hazelnut flour
- 1 tsp - Reishi powder
- 1 tsp - Chaga powder
- 1⁄2 tsp - baking soda
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 Mix the eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add the mashed banana. Add the coconut flour, hazelnut flour, reishi, chaga and baking soda.
- 2 Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Spoon about 1⁄4 cup of the pancake mixture into the pan, you can put multiple in the same pan, just leave room to flip them.
- 3 Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, until bubbles start to appear on the top.
- 4 Flip the pancakes and cook for another minute. Cook the remaining pancake mixture adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed.
- 5 Once finished, serve the pancakes and drizzle some of your favourite topping over them.