Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Unlike most other fats, omega-3 fats are considered “essential,” meaning you must get them from your diet since your body can’t create them. Salmon is rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation and provide the essential building blocks for brain regeneration and repair.
5 mins 15 mins 4
- 1- baked salmon
- 4 cups - fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups - fresh salad greens
- 4 - fresh tangerines, peeled and sectioned or 2 cups jarred mandarin oranges
- 1/2 - medium red onion, thinly slices (optional)
- 1 cup - fresh berries (optional)
- Vinaigrette Dressing, for serving
- 1 Prepare baked salmon according to recipe instructions. As the salmon is baking, assemble salad of baby spinach, salad greens, citrus fruit of tangerines or mandarin oranges. If using, add slices of red onion and/ or fresh berries. Place salmon filet on top of salad or break into large chunks and arrange on salad. Serve with dressing on the side.