SUPERFOOD // TURKEY
Recipe Credit: Naturally Nora
Simple Turkey Meatballs
5 mins 2 h 0 mins 24 Meatballs
- 1 small (½ cup) Onion, Yellow, finely chopped
- 1 small (½ cup) Carrot, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Oat Flour (finely ground oats)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 400˚ F
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the onion, carrot, oat flour, garlic powder, sea salt and ground turkey. Mix until well incorporated.
- 3 Form mixture into balls, using a tablespoon for each meatball.
- 4 Grease a baking tray with olive oil, then place the meatballs on. Use a brush to cover each side of the meatballs with olive oil.
- 5 Place tray into the oven and cook for approximately twenty minutes, turning over after ten minutes. They will be finished once until they have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F and should be lightly browned on the outside.