People with higher adherence to a Mediterranean diet have better brain function, lower rates of mental decline & reduced risk of Alzheimer’s.
- 6 - roma tomatoes
- 2 - cans tuns (packed in water)
- 2 TBSP - finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 TBSP - light mayo
- 1 TSP - finely chopped capers
- 2 - green/spring onions
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 Slice Roma tomatoes in half vertically, and dig out the seeds and tomato innards, reserving a bit of the tomato juices for the tuna mixture.
- 2 In a bowl, combine tuna, mayo, basil, capers, salt and pepper and a bit of the tomato juice. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the tuna mixture into the tomatoes and top with chopped spring onions.