Zucchinis are rich in the mineral magnesium, which have been to shown by research to help dramatically reduce headaches and migraines.
- 1 large zucchini (yellow or green), spiralized
- 1 tbsp grated raw ginger
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Raw Foodz Zen Budda (I like the garlic flavor, however they taste great with either original or garlic)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s liquid amino’s
- Garnish: 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- Garnish: 1 heaping tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 Spiralize your zucchini noodles
- 2 Melt coconut oil in a large saucepan and sauté the raw ginger for about 30-60 seconds
- 3 Add the Zen Budda, tahini and Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s; mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined (no more than 30 seconds, otherwise the sauce will begin to evaporate on the heat)
- 4 Add zucchini noodles and mix until all noodles are covered with sauce
- 5 Cook for about 2-4 minutes over medium heat, or to your liking! If you like your noodles more al dente, 2-minutes should suffice.
- 6 Garnish with nutritional yeast and hemp hearts and your Zucchini Fasta Pasta will be ready in no time!