Bananas supply potassium to the brain, helping to keep oxygen levels normalized and also promoting strong signals between cells.
PB & Banana Ice Cream
12 mins 5 mins 6
- 1/2 cup - cashew, soaked over night
- 4 - bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2/3 cup - maple syrup
- 1/2 cup - crunchy peanut butter
- 1 - splash vanilla extract
- 1 - pinch of salt
- 1/2 - shot of vodka, optional (prevents ice cream from freezing too solid)
- 1 Drain and rinse cashews. Add to a blender with 1/2 cup of fresh filtered water and blend on high until creamy.
- 2 Break bananas into chunks and add to blender along with other ingredients. Blend on high until smooth.
- 3 Transfer mixture to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least four hours before serving.