SUPERFOOD // DARK CHOCOLATE
Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup nut butter (I used 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup cashew butter but you can use what you have)
- 1/4 + 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 cup coconut flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 In a food processor, blend coconut flakes for 1-2 minutes until almost a flour like consistency
- 2 In a medium pot over low heat, melt coconut oil and then add nut butters and mix well
- 3 Add in the maple syrup, raw cacao powder, coconut flakes and mix well
- 4 Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture in to the loaf pan
- 5 Place in freezer overnight.
- 6 Cut into 24 squares using a sharp knife, and enjoy!