Kale is loaded with omega-3’s, the good fat your brain needs to work properly, and vitamin k, a powerful antioxidant that promotes brain cell resilience.
Smoked Salmon Scramble
10 mins 10 mins 2-3
- 1 TSP - coconut oil
- 4 - eggs
- 100 g - smoked salmon, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2-3 - leaves kales, de-stemmed and chopped into small pieces
- 4 - sun-dried tomatoes, finely sliced or chopped
- 1 - clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 - onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- 2 Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes, until translucent.
- 3 Add kale and sun-dried tomatoes and saute another 2-3 minutes, until kale has wilted.
- 4 Whisk eggs in a bowl and add to the pan.
- 5 Once eggs are almost cooked, add in the salmon just so it’s heated.