Pumpkin seeds are full of trace minerals like magnesium, manganese and phosphorus which are great for brain health.
Sweetened Pumpkin Seeds, Peaches & Figs
10 mins 4
- 4 - good-sized peaches
- 6 - black mission figs (can use white if available)
- 4 TBSP - pumpkin seeds (raw)
- 2 TSP - honey (use raw or sunflower if possible)
- 1 - handful of fresh mint
- 1 Slice peaches to 1/2 inch pieces and figs in quarters. Place fruit in a small dish and sprinkle pumpkin seeds to taste (1 tablespoon per person is a good amount). Drizzle with honey.
- 2 Serve with brunch or as dessert.