Cauliflower is rich in choline, an essential nutrient for memory & brain health.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Raw Honey Glaze
5 mins 55 mins 4
- 1 - whole cauliflower
- 3 TBSP - raw honey
- 2 TBSP - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP - dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP - mirin or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBSP - freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt and parsley for garnishes
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
- 2 Mix together all marinade ingredients. Using a basting brush, spread the marinade mix evenly over the whole cauliflower, reserving about half the mixture for after roasting.
- 3 Roast for 40 minutes and check for doneness. The cauliflower should be soft to prick with a fork or knife, and a deep golden brown colour. If not, return to oven and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until desired softness.