Cherries are a natural anti-inflammatory, protecting cells from damage, and a great source of melatonin, helping regulate the body’s internal clock to naturally regulate your sleep cycle, another brain health benefit.
- 1/2 - can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup - water
- 1 TBSP - coconut butter
- 1 cup - frozen cherries (+ a few more for garnish)
- 2 TBSP - maple syrup
- 1 TBSP - cacao (or unsweetened coco powder)
- 1/2 - small avocado
- 1 - splash natural vanilla extract
- Toasted coconut, for garnish
- Cacao nibs, for garnish
- 1 Add all ingredients (except those for garnish) to a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- 2 Add to a bowl and top with coconut, cacao and extra cherries as desired.