Mozzarella cheese is rich in Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin. This b vitamin is part of the vitamin B complex family. You may recognize B-vitamins in their role for producing energy and helping break down your macronutrients, but it also crucial in fighting brain health conditions like headaches and migraine attacks.
- 1 - large field tomato (should be stored at room temperature to preserve the taste)
- 1/4 - cucumber
- 1/3 - avocado
- 1 - fresh basil leaf
- 1 - large piece of buffalo mozzarella or bocconcini cheese
- 1 TBSP - cold pressed olive oil
- 1 TBSP - balsamic vinaigrette
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Slice the tomato, cucumber, avocado and cheese.
- 2 Place on a plate or in a bowl.
- 3 Drizzle with oil, vinegar and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 Rip basil leaf into small chunks and garnish salad.