Radishes are a rich source of calcium, vitamin C and folate, all great for brain health and the maintenance of cognitive functioning, including memory.
- 1 - loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- 1 cup - Boursin cheese spread or softened cream cheese
- 1 - bunch fresh radishes
- Fresh chives, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Spread the bread with the cheese, and cut each slice in half.
- 2 Cut the radishes in half lengthwise, then slice ultra-thin with a mandoline.
- 3 Lay a few slices of radish on each bread slice, and sprinkle with minced chives, salt and pepper.