Memory superfoods include antioxidant-rich, colorful fruits & vegetables, which protect your brain from harmful free radicals.
- Ginger Simple Syrup:
- 2 TBSP - finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup - raw sugar
- 1/2 cup - water
- 1/2 cup - sparkling water
- 2 TBSP - ginger simple syrup
- 5-6 - fresh raspberries
- 3 - fresh basil leaves, loosely torn or chopped
- 1 To make the ginger simple syrup, bring sugar and water to a boil, then add ginger. Once all the sugar is dissolved, strain the water into a container or bowl and let cool.
- 2 Using a muddler, smash some raspberries in the bottom of a glass. Add ice, and mix 3 parts water with 1 part simple syrup. Top with whole raspberries and add fresh basil to taste. You may substitute basil for mint if you wish.