Bananas contain Vitamin B6, excellent for brain function.
- 1 - red macintosh apple
- 1 - banana
- 1 cup - fresh whole raspberries
- 1/2 - whole vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- 1 cup - real pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup - pineapple juice
- 1-3 - ice cubes
- 1 Peel and roughly chop apple into 2-inch pieces, removing the core. Peel banana and add to blender with apple pieces and whole raspberries. Add ½ cup pomegranate juice and blend. Once smooth, add the rest of the pomegranate juice and pineapple juice with the ice and vanilla seeds. You may choose to add more or less pineapple juice and vanilla bean to your level of sweetness.