Kale is nutrient dense, high in vitamin C, A and K and loaded with omega 3’s, the kind of fat your brain needs to stay healthy.
- 1 Make a cup of ginger tea (You only need to use a bit in the recipe, so can drink the rest).
- 2 Prep kale by removing stems and chopping.
- 3 Grate carrots and slice sundried tomatoes.
- 4 Place kale carrots and tomatoes in a bowl.
- 5 Place dressing ingredients (everything except kale, carrots and tomatoes) in food processor and blend.
- 6 Massage dressing onto kale.