SURPERFOOD // WALNUTS:
“I’m a lover of Rapini and in many ways and this is one of my ultimate favourite ways to cook it. And it’s simple too which helps around my busy household.“
- Chili Honey
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp white wine
- Charred Rapini
- 1 bunch rapini, bottoms removed blanched in salted water and roughly chopped
- 2 cup cipollini onions, cooked in boiling water until tender and peeled
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 Chili Honey
- 2 Place honey in a small pot over low heat, once honey achieves a thin consistency, add chili flakes, stir and remove from heat.
- 3 Add white wine and set aside.
- 4 Charred Rapini
- 5 Preheat Grill.
- 6 In a bowl, lightly toss, rapini, cipollini onions, olive oil and garlic.
- 7 Place rapini and onions on grill, turning over to ensure all sides are charred.
- 8 Remove from grill, place in serving dish, garnish with toasted walnuts and drizzle Chili Honey.