Replacing fatty foods like bacon, with fruits & vegetables can increase your memory & reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s.
- 1 - large can cooked chickpeas in water (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 TBSP - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP - cinnamon
- 1 TBSP - nutmeg
- A good pinch of sea salt
- Maldon salt to finish (optional)
- Pinch of chili flakes (to taste)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2 Slice potatoes in half and place on a baking sheet. Pour oil, vinegar and half of 1 lemon over the potatoes and mix well. Before baking, season well with salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes or until a crispy brown colour, turning the potatoes once.
- 3 Before serving, squeeze the remaining lemon over the potatoes and a drizzle of extra balsamic vinegar.