Coconut oil is full of the healthy fats your brain needs to stay well and function optimally.
Roasted Broccoli & Hummus
10 mins 25 mins 4-6
- 2 - heads of broccoli, chopped
- 10 – sprays of St Francis Herb Farm coconut oil & ghee spray (or 1 tsp coconut oil, melted)
- Salt & pepper
- 14 oz – can of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup - tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/4 cup - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - cloves garlic,peeled
- 1 TBSP- ground cumin
- 1 - lemon, juiced
- 1 TSP - dried parsley
- 1 Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2 Chop broccoli and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- 3 Spritz with the cooking spray, salt & pepper (if you are using the regular coconut oil, toss it in a bowl with the broccoli, salt & pepper).
- 4 Roast for 25 minutes, or until crispy on the outside.
- 5 Meanwhile, place all hummus ingredients in a food processor and blend well.