Pumpkin seeds, also called pepitas, contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which support healthy brain function.
Savoury Trail Mix
10 mins 15 mins 12
- 1.5 cups - raw almonds (unsalted)
- 1.5 cups - hulled pumpkin seeds (unsalted)
- 1.5 cups - raw sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- 2 TBSP - tamari
- 1 TSP - garlic powder
- 3 TSP - onion powder
- 1/4 – 1TSP - cayenne pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3 Toss all ingredients together in a bowl so spices are well mixed in with the nuts.
- 4 Bake for 10 minutes, toss, and bake for another 5-10 minutes, making sure they don’t burn.